Ghanaian native Vic Mensa (born Victor Kwesi Mensah) is set to release his debut album by the end of the month.
Featuring collaboration from the likes of Pharrell, Pusha T, The-Dream, Ty Dolla $ign, Chief Keef, Weezer among others, the Grammy-nominated rapper holds the project (titled “The Autobiography”) as his most important work yet.
Earlier this month, he outdoored visuals for “OMG” featuring Pusha T.
Here’s the tracklist of the album:
1. Didn’t I (Say I Didn’t)
2. Memories on 47th St.
3. Rollin’ Like a Stoner
4. Homewrecker (feat. Weezer)
5. Gorgeous (feat. Syd)
6. Heaven on Earth (feat. The-Dream)
7. Card Cracker (Skit)
8. Down for Some Ignorance (Ghetto Lullaby) (feat. Chief Keef & Joey Purp)
9. Coffee & Cigarettes
10. Wings (feat. Pharrell & Saul Williams)
11. Heaven on Earth (Reprise)
12. The Fire Next Time
13. We Could Be Free (feat. Ty Dolla $ign)
15. OMG (feat. Pusha T)