Maybelline New York, the world’s number one makeup brand will officially launch in Ghana at Coco Lounge, and a superstar team of leading makeup artists dubbed the Maybelline Board of Influencers, will lead the launch, using their skill and expertise to show off the many diverse looks that can be achieved with Maybelline New York products.
The launch party will feature a fashion show from each makeup artist, keeping guests entertained with riveting themes and striking makeup. Introducing….
– Sparkle and Shine: Lawrencia Owusu and Stefanie Duse are the duo behind Sparkle and Shine and have done makeup for everything from corporate documentaries, to leading Ghanaian fashion houses, editorials in magazines and bridal makeup work that got them started in the industry.
– Dollface Makeup: Sally Poku ditched her plans for a law career to pursue her true passion, makeup artistry and her strength lies in bridal, couture, air brushing and face designing makeup.
– Glamfaces: Priscilla Nyarko is the founder and head makeup artist of Glamfaces and her work has been featured on billboards across West Africa as well as fashion shows, music videos, magazines and on several Ghanaian celebrities.
– Annette Akyi: Annette began her career as a self-taught freelance makeup artist and her specialty is bridal makeup, having worked on numerous brides over the course of her career, as well as doing makeup for Ghana Design Fashion Week and editorial shoots with seasoned photographers.
– Alexandrina Makeup Artistry: Founder Sandra Don Arthur is known for her dynamic and creative makeup. Her work spans across editorial shoots, advertising campaigns, bridal beauty and primetime TV shows broadcast across the continent and beyond.