In a world today, where there are so many people looking for few opportunities that exist, each person must find a way of differentiating him or herself to standout and be noticed; to build a personal brand.
That is what BKC Consulting is set to help many people do with its annual Personal Branding Summit® which has helped thousands of young people in Ghana to stand out and be noticed.
This year’s Personal Branding Summit® organized by BKC Consulting (a professional and personal development training company) is geared at fully equipping participants on the essence of personal branding and how to build successful authentic personal brands.
The theme for this year’s Summit is Rebrand. It is aimed at focusing this year’s participants to focus on their strengths, identify their weaknesses and use their knowledge of this information to brand themselves in an attractive way to make it easier for them to standout in all their endeavors.
Critical areas to be tackled are:
- Understanding the Future of Brands & Designs
- Artiste Branding and Reputation Management
- Introduction to Neuro-Lingusitic Programming
- Developing a Confident mindset, behaviour and appearance
- Corporate Branding, Marketing and Communication
- #Rebrand: Personal Branding for Career Success
- Social Media Branding and Management
This year’s Summit is yet again promises another great collection of experts and experienced professionals who have built their personal brands and have helped others do same. They span various industries and are fired to equip participants of this year’s Personal Branding Summit® with the best ever offered. They include:
- Albert Ocran, Keynote Speaker, Executive Coach
- Linda Narh, Communication & Marketing Expert
- Nana K. Dua. Brand Design Strategist
- Ofie Kodjoe, International Renowned Musician, Radio & TV Hostess
- Selorm Alfred Betepe. Entrepreneur & Brand Consultant
- Jennifer Agyeman, Image Consultant
- Bernard Kelvin Clive, Lifestyle Entrepreneur/ Amazon Bestselling author
Make a date 31st May 2014, 10:00AM prompt at the Airport West Hotel, Dzorwulu. Enquiries: 0246628059, 0244961121, 0242785743, 0246869649
Professional Portrait photoshoots for all participants will begin at 9AM by Stan O. (Photography). Sangy Nursing Services will provide free medical screening, blood pressure check and blood sugar level tested, at exactly 9AM. Details at www.RebrandLive.com
Bernard Kelvin Clive
Lifestyle Entrepreneur/ CEO of BKC Consulting