The season of love is here again and I am sure most of us are busily making outrageous preparations to make that special someone feel appreciated. But before the rest of you get disappointed and your fragile hearts broken (again), here are my six personal reasons that will prove that your partner might not be that much into you. This is just to guide you throughout your journey of love so you can be extra vigilant in selecting the right partner.
- THEY DON’T FOLLOW UP TO CHECK ON YOU AFTER AN IMPORTANT EVENT/ SITUATION:
If your partner doesn’t seem interested in the outcome of certain urgent issues which are likely to b e associated with your health, academics, finances or family then it will be easy conclude that they are just not into you. Once you agree to be in a relationship with an individual, they automatically become a part of you which impli8es that you have to pay critical attention to every single detail about them. If you constantly remind your partner to inquire about your latest development then you are just in a wrong in a relationship which deserves to be dissolved ASAP!
- YOU LITERALLY HAVE TO FORCE THEM TO HAVE A CONVERSATION/COMMUNICATE:
Communication is key to a successful relationship. If your partner barely communicates with you or finds it hard to hold a conversation with you, then it is safe to conclude that they don’t find your presence fulfilling. If you initiate every conversation which they barely even sustain for a minute or two, then you’re basically on a wild goose chase. That relationship is just a decoy!
- IF THEY SAY THEY ARE AFRAID TO GET IN “TOO DEEP” :
You seem to be crazy about your partner but just when things seem to be running smoothly, they always come up with the excuse that “they are scared to get in too deep” then you’re just the ‘side dish’ on the menu. There’s nothing more beautiful than a couple who are ready fight against all odds to build a solid relationship. So if they always use that excuse to crush your soul at all times then all you need to do is to use that as a door of exit and do well to never look back.
- THEY JUST DON’T HAVE THE SPARK IN THEIR EYES ANYMORE: The best part of every relationship is when both parties continue to stay together even when everything sucks! If the spark in your partner’s eyes shines only when things are all smooth and rosy but dims when things go down the rough path then it’s time to advise yourself. If they seem to want to opt out after every heated argument, then they’re just not into you and do not see the need to still keep you around. In other words, you are not worth fighting for.
- THEY BRUSH OFF YOUR COMPLAINS/WORRIES: when you constantly complain to your partner about certain bad habits/attitude you find extremely difficult to cope with but they still keep it going without remorse or any attempt/effort to let go, then they’re just not into you. A partner in love does not take pleasure in causing the other so much pain. Your partner should be moved by your tears and sentiments; but if they see absolutely nothing wrong in how they treat you… then please walk out of the door for God’s sake!
- THEY BREAK UP WITH YOU/ DISAPPEAR A DAY OR TWO TO VALENTINE:
Valentine’s Day, in our generation, is regarded as a festival of love. This is the time people spend quality time with the one they consider their beloved. If your partner is always looking for an excuse to leave you or disappear on you before this sacred love season, then you’re better off being single. If they part ways with you in time for the love celebrations, then you were but an easy option to them. Ouch!
The points above are my personal reasons, what are yours? Share with me: facebook: Nana Yaa Asabea// email: email@example.com or just drop them in the comments section below!
Happy Valentine’s Day!!