CEO of leading media group EIB Network, Nathaniel Kwabena Anokye Adisi, a.k.a Bola Ray is Ghana’s second most influential person according to a new poll.

Put together by Avance Media, it also has other notable young Ghanaians including investigative Journalist Anas Aremeayw Anas, and Franklin Cudjoe of think thank IMANI, making the list.

See full list below.

Position Name Profession
1 Anas Aremeyaw Anas Journalist; CEO, Tiger Eye PI
2 Bola Ray (Nathaniel Anokye Adisi) TV & Radio Host; CEO, EIB Network
3 Dede Ayew Footballer; Black Star &, Swansea City
4 Francis-Xavier Sosu Lawyer; Managing Partner, F-X Law and Associates
5 Farida Bedwei Entrepreneur; CTO, Logiciel Ltd
6 Asamoah Gyan Philanthropist; Skipper, Black Stars
7 Dr. Naomi Adjepong Trainer; COO, Alpha Beta Educational Centre
8 Franklin Cudjoe Advocate; CEO, Imani Ghana
9 Tonyi Senayah Entrepreneur; CEO, Horseman Shoes
10 Albert Kusi Public Speaker; CEO, LEC Holdings Ltd
11 Gary Al-Smith Journalist; Sports Host, Joy FM & Joy News
12 John Armah Entrepreneur; CEO, Orios Group
13 Dr. Randy Osae Bediako Entrepreneur; CEO, Kharis Group
14 Dr. William Okyere Frimpong Doctor; Medical Director, LEKMA Polyclinic
15 Bernard Avle TV & Radio Host; Programs Director, Citi FM
16 Martha Bissa Athlete; Olympic Gold Medalist
17 Edem Adzaho Trainer; CEO, Spec Consult Ltd
18 Nana Bediako Kwame Entrepreneur; CEO, Wonda World Estates
19 Sara Nana Yeboah Philanthropist; Co-Founder, The Sangy Foundation
20 Dr. Byrite Asamoah Medical Doctor; Producer, Vodafone Healthline
21 Scofray Nana Yaw Yeboah Speaker; CEO, Zoweh Global Consult
22 Ato Ulzen Appiah Social Entrepreneur; Director, Ghana Think Foundation
23 Alloysius Attah Entrepreneur; CEO, Farmerline Ltd
24 Elizabeth Patterson Social Entrepreneur; Girls Education Initiative Ghana
25 John Dumelo Actor
26 Kwadwo Safo Jnr Entrepreneur; CEO, Kantanka Group
27 Shirley Frimpong Manso Film Maker; CEO, Sparrows Productions
28 Becca (Rebecca Acheampong) Musician
29 Kafui Adzah Entrepreneur; CEO, Cookhouse
30 Manasseh Azure Journalist; Multimedia Group
31 Kobby Blay Nurse; CEO, Ghana Health Nest
32 Israella Kafui Mansu Entrepreneur; CEO, Mansuki Ghana Limited
33 Mercy Myles Athlete; Skipper, Black Queens
34 Jeremiah Buabeng Public Speaker; CEO, Buabeng Communications
35 Petra Aba Asamoah Speaker; GM, Delta Air Lines GSA, Ghana
36 Nana Asaase Poet; CEO, Asaase Inscriptions
37 Bright Simons Entrepreneur; CEO, mPedigree
38 Ekow Mensah Entrepreneur; CEO, TANOE
39 Alain Gbeasor Entrepreneur; Chairman, Alliance of Young Entrepreneurs
40 Mabel Aku Baneseh Journalist; Daily Graphic
41 Sarah Adwoa Safo Politician; MP, Dome Kwabenya Constituency
42 Maximus Ametorgoh Technologist; CEO, PopOut
43 Juliet Ibrahim Philanthropist; CEO, Juliet Ibrahim Foundation
44 Bernard Kevin Clive Public Speaker; CEO, BKC Consulting
45 Raindolf Owusu Technologist; CEO, Oasis Websoft Ltd
46 Emmanuel Woyome Speaker; CEO, Corporate Consulting Limited
47 Derrydean Dadzie Entrepreneur; CEO, Dreamoval Ltd
48 Prosper Hoetu Advocate; Director, YOUNET
49 Erasmus Kwaw Journalist; Sports Host, GBC
50 Peace Hyde TV Host; CEO, AIM Higher Africa

Visit www.africanviewpointjournal.com to read brief profiles on all 50 Most Influential Young Ghanaians,

NB: Public Votes accounted for 80% of total votes, whiles an Impact Assess Research conducted by the Agape Research Center made the remaining 20% of the final rankings.

2016 Public Nominations have also being officially opened for all year round and forms can be accessed on

This initiative is powered by Avance Media in partnership with Dream Ambassadors Foundation GH, Kanea Multimedia, Synergy for Success Ghana, Agape Research Center, Cliq Africa and Kobby Webs Technology.

For more information on participation kindly contact the Most Influential Young Ghanaian secretariat throughghanaunder40@gmail.com and 0576274980.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.