The maiden edition of the Citi FM Fabulous Wedding Give-Away is headed for an exciting climax with the announcement of the top ten 10 shortlist.
The would-be couples on the shortlist have been selected after two weeks of intensive promotions. During the period, daily relationship tips were aired on 97.3 Citi FM. Would-be couples were to note down keywords in the relationship tips, reasons why they had unique relationships and email to Citi FM.
The fabulous ten (10) would-be couples were selected from thousands of entries collected over the promotional period. Listeners will hear from the the ten couples and vote to choose the top five (5) on Wednesday October 8.
The top five will then compete in the grand finale on Friday October 10 on Citi FM’s flagship late afternoon show, the Traffic Avenue with Jessica. The final event will see the couples participating in an intensive love drill to test their knowledge of each other.
The ultimate winners will get a fully sponsored wedding reception and an all expenses paid honeymoon at the plush Royal Senchi Hotel, Akosombo.
The top ten shortlisted are:
– Ernest Sanyare Warmann Bienpuo and Imelda Katemepi
– Christian Yaw Adinkra and Jane Dogbeda Awuye
– Christian Ofoe Hadjor and Juliet Sarpomaa Obeng
– Joshua Nyarko and Charlotte Kafui Boh
– Desmond Ashom Tettey and Doris Akitetye
– Emmanuel Heward-Mills N.L and Celestina Yawa Mawusi Amuzu
– Joshua Obeng Ansah and Aba Tekia Tetteh
– Jonathan Lawson and Mary Addo
– Mawunyo Kumashie and Miriam Batcha
– Bismark Atimbiok and Portia Osei Bonsu