In this digital age, you should rather be scared of obscurity than someone ‘stealing’ your content. Give freely. Get connected. Get visible.
This is a Workshop on Writing, Publishing & Podcasting organized y BKC Consulting
Theme: “How to strategically advance your writing, business and ministry using the internet”
Date: Saturday, 22nd February 2014 at 10:30AM Venue: Haatso, MTN Office, Top Floor
Who should attend?
- Authors, Writers, Journalists, Pastors, Pastor’s PAs, IT Heads, Media Folks, People seeking to dominate the online world.
- If you are yet to write or publish your book, this is for you.
- If you want to get your book published, this is for you.
- If you have published a book on amazon and it’s not selling then this is for you.
- If you are interested in setting up your own online radio/ podcast show
What’s in for you?
ü How to write a book the fastest way with great content people would love.
ü Building your online platform
ü Publishing books on amazon, Plus (secrets: why most Ghanaian books aren’t selling online)
ü Host your own online show, podcasting essentials
ü Have your sermons on iTunes and other media outlets
ü Sell your products online
NB: This is a practical session not theory “It’s a Workshop not a Talkshop”
Package: Practical resources, Books, Lunch, Amazon Gift Card
NB: Very limited seats available. Call 0244961121
Resource Person: Bernard Kelvin Clive (Lifestyle Entrepreneur)
CEO of BKC Consulting, amazon bestselling author with 14 published books, and over 4 years of experience in digital publishing, Clive has offered consulting services to hundreds of writers, poets, authors locally and internationally to self-publish their books. He hosts the #1 ranked Self-Help Podcast in Ghana & Botswana, and arguably the number one authority on Digital Publishing and Personal branding.
Kindly call the following numbers to register NOW! 0244961121, 0577762055