Learn the building blocks of #Websites & #MobileApps
Have you ever considered building modern websites, corporate intranets, website for mobile phones, iPad and other tablets, then this course is for you.
Creating websites using CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) design is the modern method of creating web pages. Using CSS means that web designers can separate the content within a document from its design.
This is the industry standard way in which professional web designers and developers build web sites today. This is the reason why this course will teach web design this way. This course is primarily aimed at individuals with basic computer knowledge.
If you are already creating PHP, ASP or Ruby code and want to be able to understand, create and troubleshoot flexible CSS based web sites, then this is the course for you.
Starts 3rd to 28th February, 2014.
Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays.
6 – 8pm.
Bsystems Institute, Asylum Down, Accra.
Requirement: Basic Computer Knowledge, Laptop
Certificate Upon Completion
WEBSITE DESIGN COURSE
Starts: 3rd – 28th February, 2014.
6 – 8pm.
Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays @ Bsystems Institute, Asylum Down, Accra.
0302254340 . 0542764686
- Understand basic HTML & CSS
- The structure of websites and web design overall
- Essence of User Interface (UI) planning
- Website as a project
- How to quickly build web pages
- Styling content properly using CSS
- Building website templates
- Include 3rd party media like video
- Integrating widgets – Facebook Comments, Newsfeed, Twitter Feed & Popular social media widgets
- Publish and test websites
Training Institution: Bsystems Institute
Training Consultant: Wetwater Consultancy
- Live FM 91.9
- The New Crusading Guide
- Box Pixel Photography
- Mix Down Studio